Life Update

LIFE UPDATE

Not all of my posts will be about cooking or baking, though that is the main reason for this blog. But I also wanted to do a blog where I can share about life. This is just a life update, and this post will tell you what I've been doing, how I'm doing, and whatever else is going on. 

JUNE and JULY 

I thought my summer was going to be fun, but for me, it's been nothing but dog-sitting. You might think that dog sitting isn't so bad, and I'm overreacting, which I probably am, but you'll understand if you've ever had to dog-sit little demons like I had to. 
So most of my June was dog sitting and it was easy and I earned money, so... 
 this June has been alright. 
In between my dog sitting, I went to a church picnic for God and Country Day, which is a thing my church does the Sunday before the Fourth of July, on June 30. 
Then, after the picnic, I returned to the house to do more dog sitting. I had to stay at the dog's owner's house, so me and my sister, Autumn, had to drive almost an hour to the house. 
Then we did a Fourth of July thing with our parents at our house. We had a picnic with some friends then we watched the movie "The Patriot," which I highly recommend. 
Then the next morning, my other sister, Sierra, and I went back to the house for a few more days. 
And then I went back home Saturday with my Mom after we cleaned the houses, (I was dog-sitting at two houses in the same neighborhood), and then my sisters came home the day after, and now I'm sitting at my kitchen table, writing this. Now you're all caught up! 

I'm very excited for what my next recipe will be! 
Have a good summer and happy baking!😊


God Bless America!❤🤍💙


Comments